Wednesday, May 20, 2009

rain, rain, go away, come again another day


i know, it's been a while, but life has been busy at designer head quarters.. it has been raining all week and is predicted to rain for five more days (i can't take it anymore, my house is going to float away)... i have been a prisoner in my own home. the entire house is organized and the garage is finally in order.... our house is so organized ghandi could find peace....

good news, i have acquired a new ottoman (pictured above), my neighbor always buys the most beautiful, quality furniture and i happen to always stroll over to her house to see all the new candy she has bought, i fall in love with many things and sooner or later they end up at my house. i don't know if it's my very persuasive arguments of why certain items are better at my house, or if she just loses interest and move on to the next it item... whatever it is, fine with me... i can't wait to get her new bohemian style bed!

No comments: