Monday, November 2, 2009

NaBloPoMo...... (always up for a challenge)

yes, monday starts of the month for National Blog Posting Month. which means, if i accept the challenge, i will have to post something every day for the month of November (even on weekends and holidays)! well, i guess i have to do what i have to do...

lately i have been in love with everything zebra (just accents, i think animal print can look very tacky if used too much and you have to get a really classy print as well). i purchased these zebra print hand towels from pottery barn (which i use as my hand towel in the kitchen) and i love them... I am now looking for a custom made cushion for my banquette and you guessed it, i am thinking of getting a zebra fabric for this project... not sure yet, but i will keep you up dated.

I love the decor above, this would be perfect in your beach or vacation home. and i love the birds... i actually have a huge bird cage on the landing of my stairs and every time my nephew comes over he always ask his mom.... "mom where are the birds? she replies "there are no birds, buddy." "then why does auntie Tamsin have a bird cage in her house?"

I wish i had a good answer for you buddy... i just like them and i think they look very classy and vintage....

one post down, twenty eight more to go....

No comments: