Monday, January 4, 2010

living in the moment of 2010





wow, can you believe how 09 just slipped away? well, this year i want to just savory the moments. i feel that 2009 was a world wind but 2010 for me will be living in the moment...

do you ever have so much going on, you haven't a clue of where to start... that's where i have been but i am trying to get ahold of it all. a good friend advised me a few weeks ago to start making a weekly list of this i want to accomplish for that week. though i have been doing that all my life, i don't think i have been staying on task, obviously... so each week/month i have committed to crossing off at least one thing off my mega list of list, no matter how big or small...

first i will be working on my living room, trying to put some final touches here and there... my biggest need is artwork for my living room walls. i have opted to create my own artwork... so that is my chore for this week... wish me luck!!!!

No comments: