Wednesday, September 23, 2009

a toast to a happy ending...

madison ave gifts -zrike pavillion clear glassware

pottery barn - classic goblet
villeroy and boch - boston


target - gibraltar ice tea glasses

pottery barn - montana goblet

yesterday was not a good day for me... i encountered rude, disrespectful people throughout the day. thank the Lord i know the Lord, because if i didn't, they would have met my alter ego, TUNISA... even though it was a rough day i quickly cheered myself up with my favorite past-time, shopping. it seems as if i am in need of everything these days. i have been looking for unique, classy goblets and have found a few that i must have. i contemplated over them for weeks. i love them all! the zrike pavillion adds fun, i probably will use this for my girls night in. the classic pottery barn goblet says it all, it's classic and i will use it for my dinner parties or my luncheons. the boston goblet is for guest that are staying awhile. the gibraltar is for everyday use and the montana goblet is for my famous dessert parties. so as you may figure i got them all. boy did i feel good after my horrible day... now let's only hope tomorrow is a better day, if not, i've been eyeing a really nice pair of shoes that will quickly cheer me up!

No comments: