Tuesday, September 8, 2009

OCDing...

it has been a very crazy few weeks... i feel like i am constantly cleaning and organizing my home... i think i suffer from some serious OCD behavior... this will be the 730th time that i have cleaned and organized my home since we built it two years ago... it's the craziest thing, i just never feel like our home is clean enough or organized enough... everyday i say to myself this will be the last time this week that i clean and organize the house... someone save me from myself... it's getting out of hand...

but all in all i must say that my OCD does pay off at some point, like
the storage box above comes in so handy for organizing everything... they are typically used as CD boxes but i have used them for photos, cards, check books, and receipts...etc... and i also got a label maker so i can easily know what's in each box (crazy, right?)... yes, i know, i am the OCD-ier of all OCDs... but whatever makes me happy, right?

so for those of you that have been wondering where have i been? you can find me at home cleaning and organizing....

is this the point where i say, hi my name is Tamsin and i am an OCD-ier? hey, at least you can eat off of my floors...

(if interested in the storage boxes and label maker, click one the orange words)

No comments: