Saturday, November 29, 2008

days after the stuffing


things at our home has been quite hectic, first the banquette, our antique fixture and now the crown molding, however in the midst of all of this we take a break from our day to day to give thanks that we have each other. i hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. i must say this was the first Thanksgiving that I ate til I just couldn't eat anymore and then I ate some more... while we live in a construction zone, I thought I would post some eye candy...I love the stillness of this bedroom. it invites me to start a fire in the fireplace and curl up with a good book on a cold winter morning. more updates to come on our home. i will post the finished product of the installed molding soon. stay tuned....

2 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very good......

Tamsin Thomas said...

thank you