Wednesday, November 12, 2008

decisions! decisions!

1.
2.
3.
4.
hello my decor101 designers, it has been a few days, but again I have a great excuse... my husband and I were celebrating our first wedding anniversary!!!! we had a lovely time at Marco Island, i recommend it to all... back to business of course... i have been up day and night tossing over the idea of cushions for our new banquette, above are the fabrics I have chosen. I have not decided which one I will use but I will be getting samples of these fabrics to see which one will go with the style I am creating for our home... hopefully my next post will be of the cushions I have chosen and hopefully they will be on my painted banquette (note that I have not yet painted the banquette)... more to come as usual...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like #3!